please comment!

As a solitary housecat, I am new to reading and trying to understand human literature. These are my immediate thoughts as I read the books on my humans' shelves. I hope you will share your own thoughts on reading, literature, science fiction, art, etc.

Please do be respectful of others.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 1125


(c) sibilant, creative commons, see below
Well, I am alone again today. The humans are gone to work. 

I have yet to liberate myself from this apartment; however, my captor’s disgruntled expression and grumbling utterances give me reason to suspect I should not find it pleasant out there.

I will amuse myself with another book. I found Perdido Street Station near the bed. The text is small, and the pages hard to turn, but what else am I going to do? Chase another jingle ball down the hall?

-MB



No comments:

Post a Comment