please comment!

As a solitary housecat, I am new to reading and trying to understand human literature. These are my immediate thoughts as I read the books on my humans' shelves. I hope you will share your own thoughts on reading, literature, science fiction, art, etc.

Please do be respectful of others.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Writing How To, by T-Rex

The last few Dinosaur Comics have been:
How to Write a Scene That Takes Place in the Dark
How to Write a Scene of Quiet Contemplation
How to Write a Sex Scene

I hope you find them as instructive funny as I do. :)

T-Rex has commented on how to write in the past, and often shares his own fan-fic. He also commonly asks the question we all want an answer to: Where's the future you promised me? If you're not familiar with this daily comic, I recommend you check it out!

~FR

No comments:

Post a Comment